Going to keep it very short today as I am creating this report live from a boat leaving Portland Harbour, on my way to catch some fish I hope.
The fishing forecast is prettymuch like yesterday so refer to that for your best locations and species. I had a good session down the Bill yesterday afternoon with some nice Wrasse falling to soft plastics, then as the light started to go some nice Pollock started showing
- Catch report & fishing forecast for Dorset including Chesil Beach, Portland & WeymouthOh how I wish I had great news of loads of fish being caught all along the Dorset coast, […]
- Fishing forecast for Chesil Beach, Portland & Weymouth. 31st July 2012A little bit overcast today, but you shouldn’t let that dampen your fishing as the […]
- Fishing forecast for Chesil Beach, Weymouth, Portland & Kimmeridge Bay. 23rd May 2012Looks like it is going to be another lovely day today, with plenty of fish on the cards. […]
- What fish can you catch in April?What can I catch on Chesil in April? It only seems like last week, that I was talking […]
- looking forward to a few days of good fishing.Due to fishing on the boat a lot recently, I have not really had the chance to take […]
- Fishing forecast for Chesil Beach, Portland & Weymouth. June 14th 2012Not much change today from yesterday. But it will be very different tomorrow with the […]